It’s a good idea to have your air conditioning unit undergo regular preventative maintenance. Doing so ensures the following:
- That your air conditioning unit runs at its optimal capacity;
- So that you save money on your power bills;
- That your air conditioning unit has a longer lifespan;
- Avoid premature and avoidable break downs, that can be costly and inconvenient for business operations.
Something as simple as a dirty air conditioning filter can inhibit optimum air flow and temperature control, thus, interfering with a machine’s ability to circulate air evenly throughout a room. And then there are much more complex matters, such as the condenser coil, which, if dirty, can cause your machine to run harder, therefore consuming more power and costing you more money.
Catch Problems Before They Turn Into Something Big
Regular preventative maintenance is also when small problems can be identified. Doing so allows for the repair of this minor problem before it escalates into something bigger, much more disruptive and expensive. For example: identifying a system’s water leak can prevent costly damage to a building’s structure.
Preventative Maintenance services by Baker Brothers is undertaken be experienced, licensed technicians, who will:
- Service your unit, including changing filters and belts, which helps extends the system overall lifespan;
- Assess, monitor and repair temperature control mechanisms so that your energy consumption is sound;
- Identify and repair faults and damage before these escalate into something bigger and more costly;
- Cleaning system filters for better system performance, as well as clean air and comfort for all.
We service all kinds of air conditioning units, including split system air conditioners, ducted air conditioners and cassette type air conditioning.
Whether the air conditioning unit be for residential, commercial, or industrial purposes, Baker Brothers is here to help you ensure that your machine is running at its optimum and most efficient capacity. Contact us on 0421 876 544 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book an appointment. You can also learn more about our other air conditioning services here.